Internal Sales CRS Victoria
Due to exceptional growth the company is seeking to bolster sales support capacity through the appointment of a Sales Support person. The position will suit an experienced person looking for a key role in a committed team, and will be based from the company’s Melbourne office facility in Clayton VIC. The incumbent will be involved in all aspects of customer support & act as auxiliary support to the external sales function of the business. D2D functions include but are certainly not limited to preparation of quotations, order processing, and application advice on CRS products.
Committed to service excellence, the company specialises in the delivery of custom design and manufactured solutions for major organisations and data centres. As well as supply & distribution of the following products;
1. Structured Cabling
2. UPS & Managed Power
3. Lighting Controls & Commissioning
Experience across these product sets & services is highly desirable but not essential.
Dealing with customers the applicants should possess strong interpersonal and communication skills, and have a reasonable knowledge of computer systems and equipment.
1. First point of contact for customer enquiries (management of inquiries in the form of phone and internet leads)
2. Processing of customer orders & formulation of quotations
3. Stock Management & Purchasing based on forecasting & demand
4. Following up clients in order to close orders & assist external sales team
5. Assist in other sales related tasks at the discretion of the sales manager
6. Emailing out contract documentation to clients who accept quotes
7. General office administration duties.
8. Sales Pipeline management & Reporting
We are looking for an energetic, passionate, administration/sales orientated individual who has the drive and personality to commitment to become part of our team. To be considered for this role, you will need to have/demonstrate;
• A Can-do attitude, high energy and ability to prioritise and work well under pressure.
• (Demonstrated) Clear & desicive decision making & problem solving skills.
• Previous demonstrated success in a similar customer service or internal sales-related role (must have)
• Strong administrative skills including intermediate-advanced Microsoft Office skills essential
• Experience using SAP is desirable but not essential.
• Well-developed negotiation and problem solving skills.
• Methodical & well organised approach to all aspects of the role.
The successful candidate MUST be available to work 0800-1730 Monday to Friday
The application form will include these questions:
• Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
• Do you have technical pre-sales experience?
• Do you have customer service experience?
• How many years of inside sales experience do you have?
• Do you have a current Australian driver’s licence?