Due to rapid regional growth, we are seeking a home office based Project Account Manager to oversee all aspects of our activities in Western Australia. The successful applicant will be responsible primarily for the physical infrastructure portfolio with some involvement in the complete range of products and solutions available from CRS.
The role will also include supervision of solution design from specification to bid to implementation and customer acceptance. Responsibilities will extend to ensuring equipment and systems are supplied, installed and commissioned in accordance with customer specifications and company guidelines.
Attitude, aptitude and personality will be the most highly weighted assessment criteria for this role. Therefore candidates with strong outgoing enthusiastic personality types and a desire to succeed need only apply.
Skills and qualifications:
- Knowledge of the ICT sector.
- Strong existing relationships/rollerdex across electrical contractors, consultants, end users & key decision makers.
- Proven & demonstrated installation or project management background either in the ICT industry or technology sector.
- Experience in servicing Data Centre clients and their facilities will be highly regarded.
- Qualifications in an appropriate electrical trades/engineering discipline will be well received but is not essential
- Proven track record in management/supervision of direct employees, apprentices and subcontractors.
- Ability to analyse market opportunities and implement effective sales strategies.
- Capable of multitasking and managing multiple projects through various levels of key influences.
- Exceptional time management and priority planning awareness.
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to confidently engage and articulate value propositions to various stake holders.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills to all organisational levels.
- Able to work in a small team & adapt to the requirements of the business.
- Highly motivated Self-starter capable of working autonomously & remotely.
- Commercially and administratively astute.