- Inner Sydney based
- Dynamic company with solid career prospects
- Close to transport with parking available
Computer Room Solutions (CRS), a wholly Australian owned and based company is recognized as a leading innovator and manufacturer of computer room racks, cabinets air flow containment and caging solutions for the data and communication sectors. Committed to service excellence, the company specialises in the delivery of custom design and manufactured solutions for major organisations and data centres.
The company is now seeking a Storeman for their HQ warehouse facility in Alexandria. The role will involve sound attention to detail applicable in an IT environment. Responsibilities will include material preparation, picking, packing, receiving, dispatch, vehicle loading, delivery arrangements, stock counting, etc.
Applicants will need to demonstrate successful experience in a warehouse environment, have a solid understanding of warehouse terminology and basic enterprise systems capabilities. Candidates should also be suitably fit to handle the physical aspects of stores work, as well as holding a current forklift and drivers licence.
Key Position Requirements;
- Current HRW Forklift License (a must)
- Current drivers licence
- Adaptability – at times you may be asked to work outside of standard hours
- Attention to detail & effective organisational & communications skills
- Possess a strong focus on WH&S & all Safety regulations and ability to follow instructions on WHS matters
- Intermediate computer literacy with a focus on MS office (Desirable)
- Experience with SAP or equivalent highly desirable
- Self-motivated, can-do attitude & autonomous work ethic
- Ability to work in a busy & at times crowded environment
- Physically fit with a Demonstrated experience with hand/power tools used in the assembly & production of our products. I.e; Cordless drills, grinders, jig-saws, hand rivot gun etc
- Moving stock to designated areas with forklift, pallet jacks/trolleys or by hand where required
- Experience in Stock take(s) function highly desirable